Рейтинг игры: NC-21
Система игры: локационная
Жанр: школа, романтика, повседневность, магия, мистика
Место действия и год: Япония, 2013

Много ли Вы встречали на улице волшебников? А может Вы сами им являетесь? Если да, то мы рады сообщить, что наши двери открыты для Вас! В нашей магической школе «Razashi» мы научим Вас чувствовать волшебство, создавать и управлять им. Тут находятся такие же как Вы люди. Те, кого не принял мир, кто считает себя монстром. Именно здесь Вы найдете верных друзей и заклятых врагов, испытаете на себе метод «кнута и пряника» в полной силе, встретите свою любовь. Здесь Вы можете привести в исполнение свои самые смелые фантазии, а необычные приключения ждут Вас с нетерпением! «Razashi» - здесь начинаемся мы..

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP Palantir Волшебный рейтинг игровых сайтов Рейтинг форумов Forum-top.ru

Magic School "Razashi"

Объявление

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Magic School "Razashi" » Основы » Занятые внешности

Занятые внешности

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 76

Занять можно до трёх внешностей, при условии их схожести.

Toshi Acuma

Hatsune Miky [Vocaloid], Black Rock Shooter [BRS], Hanekawa Tsubasa (neco) [Bakemonogatari]

Silvia Silverstone

Yuzuki Yukari [Vocaloid], Reisen Udongein Inaba [Touhou]

Локи Шаннон

Тикки Мик  [D.Gray-man]

Lotus Shiroi

Superbi Squalo (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!), Morozko (Original by LiaBatman)

Alicia Snow

Izayoi Sakuya  [Touhou]

Olivia Adler

Megurine Luka [Vocaloid]; IA [Vocaloid]

Jay Simon

Gunji [Togainu No Chi]; Haine Rammsteiner [Dogs: Bullets & Carnage];Heather Mason [Silent Hill 3]

Lay Nessa Chenlett

Takatsuki Yayoi [THE iDOLM@STER], Nessa [Fractale], Elle Mel Martha [Tales of Xillia]

Étienne Jérémie Labbé

Tieria Erde  [Mobile Suit Gundam 00]

Risako Amane

Kanra (fem!Izaya)  [DRRR!!]

Mahoro Oyava

Yoko [Gurren-Lagann]

Внешности, занятые в акциях.

Yata Misaki [K project]

Aisaka Taiga [ToraDora!]

Soul Evans [Soul Eater]

Lucy Heartfilia [Fairy Tail]

Yoshida Haru [Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun]

Anjou Naruko [Ano hana]

Takashiro Giou [Uragiri wa boku no namae o shitteiru]

Suoh Mikoto [K project]

Yoruichi Shihouin [Bleach]

Momoi Satsuki [Kuroko no Basuke]

Masrur [Magi: the labyrinth of magic]

Masato Hijirikawa [Uta no prince-sama]

Erza Scarlet [Fairy Tail]

Заполняем по такому шаблону:
отправлять в теге [ code ], описания из шаблона заменяем на свои данные.

Код:
[tr][td][align=center][b]Имя и фамилия персонажа[/b][/align][/td]
[td][align=center]Имя персонажа, чью внешность занимаете  [из какого аниме-манги он походит][/align][/td][/tr]

тема почищена для удобства навигации

Код:
[tr][td][align=center][b]Mahoro Oyava[/b][/align][/td]
[td][align=center]Yoko [Gurren-Lagann][/align][/td][/tr]

Mahoro
До написания анкеты мы не можем занять Вам внешность.
Но можем ее придержать)))
Максимум на 4 дня

Mahoro
готово))

This is a good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere. Simple but very precise info… Thanks for sharing this one. A must read post!

Good answer back in return of this matter with solid arguments and telling the whole thing regarding that.

Hey very nice blog!

Fascinating blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your design. Thanks

Hey! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one? Thanks a lot!

It's an awesome post for all the web users; they will get advantage from it I am sure.

Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is truly informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the road. All the best

Hello to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this website, and your views are nice in favor of new people.

Link exchange is nothing else however it is only placing the other person's blog link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do similar in support of you.

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, such as you wrote the ebook in it or something. I think that you could do with some percent to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, that is excellent blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

Quality articles or reviews is the main to be a focus for the viewers to pay a visit the web site, that's what this web site is providing.

I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I'm quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

Hello, I read your new stuff like every week. Your story-telling style is witty, keep up the good work!

I need to to thank you for this excellent read!! I absolutely loved every bit of it. I have got you book marked to look at new things you post…

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Magic School "Razashi" » Основы » Занятые внешности

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно